- Olive oil
- 1 lb plant-based ground meat
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 bag (10-13 oz) tortilla chips
- 2 cups GOOD PLANeT Cheddar Shreds
- 2 cups GOOD PLANeT Mozzarella Shreds
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained
MADE WITH GOOD PLANeT
Preheat broiler to 425 degrees F.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add plant-based ground meat. Cook according to package instructions, breaking up large pieces and seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Spread one layer of tortilla chips onto a 9×13 baking sheet. Top with a thin layer of beans, the cooked ground meat, and both cheeses. Layer on more tortilla chips, then top with the rest of the beans, meat, and cheese shreds.
Broil until cheese is melty, about 5-10 minutes.
Remove from broiler and top with the rest of the ingredients. Enjoy immediately.