- 2 lb plant-based ground meat
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 GOOD PLANeT Cheddar Slices, cut into quarters
- 4 GOOD PLANeT Original Wedges, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Vegetable oil
- 4 burger buns
- 2 Tbsp plant-based butter (optional)
- Burger toppings of your choice (lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, sauces, etc)
MADE WITH GOOD PLANeT
Original Snackable Wedges
In a prep bowl, combine ground meat, salt, and pepper. Divide the mixture into four equal portions, then divide each portion further in half for eight even balls of meat. Flatten each ball.
Place cheddar slice quarters and wedge pieces into the center of four patties, making sure to leave the outer edges empty. For each patty with cheese, place an empty patty on top and pinch the patty edges to seal the cheese inside.
In a cast-iron pan, heat oil over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add patties and cook for about 5 minutes or until first side is a nice dark brown color. Flip and sear the other side for about 1 minute, then cover the pan with a lid. Continue to cook for another 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, toast buns with butter if desired.
Transfer cooked patties to burger buns and add toppings of your choice. Cheese inside will be hot!