- 10-15 sprigs of fresh greenery (we used fresh rosemary, thyme, and sage leaves)
- Crackers of your choice
- Variety of fruit (grapes, strawberries, figs, etc)
- Variety of veggies (cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, carrots, etc)
- 6 (or more) GOOD PLANeT Smoked Gouda Cheese Wedges
- Optional add-ons: nuts, dried fruits, olives, pickles
MADE WITH GOOD PLANeT
Smoked Gouda Snackable Wedges
On a round plate or wooden board, arrange 2-3 sprigs into a circle, trimming at branchings if necessary.
Layer crackers, fruit, and veggies on the sprigs, following the circular shape. Place cheese wedges in between these ingredients.
Separate the remaining sprigs by the branchings and tuck them under the ingredients on the outer edge, making sure the ends stick off the plate/board and all point in the same direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise). Repeat for the inner edge.
Optional: add unwrapped wedges inside the wreath for another pop of color!