- 16 oz dry pasta (your favorite pasta shape)
- 4 tbsp plant-based butter or olive oil
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 2 cups (1 bag) GOOD PLANeT Cheddar Shreds
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp everything but the bagel seasoning
MADE WITH GOOD PLANeT
Boil a pot of salted water and cook pasta until al dente, about 6-8 minutes. Strain and set aside.
In a medium saucepan melt the plant-based butter or oil over medium heat. Add flour and whisk continuously until small bubbles start to form, about 1 minute, making sure it doesn’t start to brown.
Slowly pour in milk in a steady stream, stirring continuously until it begins to boil. Remove from heat and add in cheese, salt, and pepper. Whisk until cheese is fully melted. Add salt to taste.
Combine pasta with cheese sauce, stirring until the pasta is evenly coated. Top generously with everything but the bagel seasoning. Enjoy in generous portions.