- 1lb dried penne pasta
- 1 – 28oz can of died tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp dried basil or 1/4 cup fresh
- 1/3 cup GOOD PLANeT Parmesan Shreds
- 2 cups GOOD PLANeT Mozzarella Shreds, divided
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce, divided
MADE WITH GOOD PLANeT
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bring a pot of heavily salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
Strain the pasta and add to the bowl, add half of the marinara sauce and cheese and toss to combine. Transfer to a 9″ x 13” baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella shreds.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 min. Remove foil and cool for an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot and topped with additional Parmesan Shreds and enjoy!