- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb plant based ground “meat”
- 1 (1.25oz) packaged taco seasoning or use homemade
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 tostado shells
- 1/2 cup plant-based sour cream
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup GOOD PLANeT Cheddar Shreds
MADE WITH GOOD PLANeT
Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add ground “meat” and cook until browned. Stir in taco seasoning.
Heat tortillas according to package.
One at a time, place ground beef mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with tostada shell. Spread sour cream in an even layer over the tostada shell. Top with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Repeat on remaining tortillas.
Fold the edges up and over the center. Continue to work around the tortilla, folding as tight as possible.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skill.et place wrap seam-side down and cook until the underside is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook wrap on the other side, 1-2 minutes longer.